News, Media & Blog
East Coast – Two Story, Residential
Location – East Coast
- City – Spartanburg
- State – South Carolina
- Type Of Building – Two Story
- Square Footage – 3200
- Home Age – 36 Years
Rooms difficult to heat, dust, high utility bills.
- Before Aeroseal – 461 cfm
- Equivalent to hole – 87 sq.in.
- After Aeroseal – 40 cfm
- Equivalent to hole – 8 sq.in.
- Duct Leakage Reduction – 91%
- HVAC Capacity Improvement – 30%
- Annual Energy Savings – $273
Heating and Cooling System
- Heating System – Gas Furnace, 72,000 BTU
- Cooling System – Split 36,000 BTU
- Age of System – N/A
Aeroseal duct sealing has sealed and improved ductwork in over 75,000 homes across the United States and Canada. Energy savings and duct leakage are a function of many factors, such as state building codes, age of the property, type of ductwork, energy rates, heating and cooling system efficiency, the number of cooling or heating days and many others.