News, Media & Blog
West Coast – Two Story, Residential
Location – West Coast
- City – Sacramento
- State – California
- Type Of Building – Two Story, Residential
- Square Footage – 2350
- Home Age – 60 Years
Rooms difficult to heat, dust, home owner suffers from allergies, heating and cooling system cannot keep the house comfortable on extreme days.
- Before Aeroseal – 785 cfm
- Equivalent to hole – 149 sq.in.
- After Aeroseal – 28 cfm
- Equivalent to hole – 5 sq.in.
- Duct Leakage Reduction – 96%
- HVAC Capacity Improvement – 49%
- Annual Energy Savings – $287
Heating and Cooling System
- Heating System – Gas Furnace, 96,000 BTU
- Cooling System – Split 48,000 BTU
- Age of System – 13 years
Aeroseal duct sealing has sealed and improved ductwork in over 75,000 homes across the United States and Canada. Energy savings and duct leakage are a function of many factors, such as state building codes, age of the property, type of ductwork, energy rates, heating and cooling system efficiency, the number of cooling or heating days and many others.