What is Aeroseal?
What Aeroseal Does
Aeroseal Stops Duct Leaks and Saves You Money!
If your home or building is experiencing…
- High energy bills
- A constantly running HVAC system
- Musty odors or fumes
- Too-hot or too-cold rooms
- Excessive dust or humidity
…look no further than leaky air ducts. Both new and old structures are prone to air duct leaks, an easily overlooked problem that makes your HVAC system – and your wallet – work harder.
Did you know that…
- More than 90% of buildings have small leaks, cracks, gaps and holes in their air ducts
- Duct leakage costs homeowners more than $25 billion annually – and costs commercial building owners and operators much more
- Leaky ducts waste an average of 30 cents of each $1 spent on heating or cooling
- Duct leaks not only cost you more money, they compromise air quality and exacerbate health issues.
- Leaky ducts draw dust, mold and harmful pollutants into your home, creating poor indoor air quality that aggravates allergy and respiratory issues
- Leaky ducts pull auto exhaust, radon gas and appliance fumes into your home, creating safety issues
- Leaky ducts lead to air contamination, a major issue in medical buildings
- Leaky ducts are the primary cause of ventilation problems in high rise structures, like multifamily dwellings and hotels
Fix My Leaky Ductwork!
Fortunately, the solution is simple: Aeroseal Duct Sealing. This innovated, patented technology — developed at U.C. Berkeley with funding from the Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy –stops leaks from the inside out. In fact, this breakthrough technology is so effective that the Department of Energy included Aeroseal among the most beneficial energy technological advances ever developed. Aeroseal has also been honored with Popular Science Magazine’s “Best of What’s New” and the Department of Energy’s “Energy 100” award.